Traditional high tea is the perfect alternative party fayre. Elegant and stylish yet still packed with flavour. Imagine a typical English warm summer day. Then imagine it in a marquee! The cakes are served on beautiful cake stands while the tea is served in pretty mismatched cups and saucers.
- Selection of Tea’s and Coffee served in beautiful miss-matched china cups and saucers, with milk and lemon
- Closed Sandwiches on White and Brown Bread
- (Egg & Cress, Cucumber and Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese)
- Open Sandwiches on Home-made Soda Bread
- (Home-made Gravad Lax with mascarpone and rocket. Prawns with Mayo, boiled egg & caviar.
- Rare Roast Beef with horseradish and cress)
- Homemade Scones with homemade Raspberry Jam, whipped cream and fresh raspberries
- Victoria Sponge with Cream and Strawberries
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Chocolate Cake
- Carrot Cake with Pecan & Maple Syrup
There is an endless list of cakes that could replace any of the above. If you are interested in an afternoon tea I would be more than happy to have a chat to discuss your requirements.